Language School Pro Linguis / Thiaumont / Belgium
- To fulfil the child’s potential for flexibility by training his or her ear to the sounds and intonation of the language and by practising how to pronounce words and sentences.
- To give the child a taste for the language, along with the reassurance and intuition necessary for a global understanding of the language.
- To provide the child with a bank of vocabulary and expressions to enable him or her to communicate in the target language with other children of the same age.
- Presentation and explanation of the vocabulary progressively through songs and short illustrated dialogues.
- Use of this vocabulary through role-plays, craft activities, indoor and outdoor games that have been specially designed to make it easier to remember the structures and vocabulary seen during the presentation stage.
- Introduction to the culture of the country.